Tesab 800i track-mounted jaw crusher
Based on the proven 10580 and developed for our quarry customers, the 800i is a "hard rocker" for primary crushing
Having Tesab’s new and enhanced step deck vibrating feeder on board, the 800i has a better material separation and is able to handle dry, damp or wet material. For intensified production, it is also equipped with an additional 2 Deck Independent Pre-Screen. The 800i is an exceptionally efficient rock crushing machine.
With a variety of engines suited to many different markets, the 800i can be fed by excavator as a standalone unit and can easily be integrated into the Tesab range of secondary crushers and screens.
- up to 400+ tonnes per hour depending on the density of the material and crusher settings
- includes a 2-deck independent pre-screen (= standard)
- new step deck vibrating twin feeder system
- especially designed for quarries
|Max Feed Size
|up to 4:1
|CAT C13 (Tier 3 / Tier 4)
* Depending on the density of the material and settings of the crusher
Dimension Specifications in mm